The Parish Council meets on a thursday evening in Horningsham Village Hall. Members of the public are aways welcome to attend and copies of the Agenda are available on this website or in hardcopy by request from the Clerk. If you wish to contact the Clerk she is available Monday to Thursday 9.00am to 4.00pm. There is always a chance for the Public to ask questions at the start of the meetings.
Here to help
Your member of Parliament
Your Local MP is Dr Andrew Murrison Tel: 01225 358584
Your Unitary Representative is Councillor Bill Parks
2b Prestbury Drive
Mobile: 07712 490075
Email: [email protected]
Bus. mobile: 07484 826540
Wiltshire Council is the Unitary Principal Authority for the area, and they are responsible for providing the following services: Highways, Planning, Refuse collection, Adult Social Care, Children's Services and Education and many more. Please use the Wiltshire Council main contact number 300 456 0100 for any issue with the above.
Wiltshire Council provide a Parish Steward
The Parish Steward can only complete works listed below:
• Hand clearing and cutting of growth from drainage grips and drain gully covers.
• Hand clearing of blocked drainage gullies, culverts, pipes and pit3
• Clearing storm debris from the roads and footways
• Clearing collision debris, clinical waste etc.
• Pedestrian barriers repairs, preparation and painting
• Cleaning, re-installation and straightening of small road signs, street nameplates and bollards;
• Installation of small road signs, verge marker posts and supplied street nameplates
• Removal of limited graffiti from road signs, bollards and street nameplates
• Hand cutting of grass and vegetation in visibility areas
• Hand treatment of weeds in rural areas
• Removal of Ragwort and other noxious weeds
• Clearance of encroaching growth and soils from footways
• Repair of minor surface defects in roads and on footways.